For those of you who attended Installation Banquets in September, you know that my theme for the year is The Power of One. Each and every member is important – we are all in Kiwanis because we care about our communities and want to make them a better place. And, as individuals, we are making a difference! However, through our individual clubs we magnify the difference we make in our communities. By working together as one group, one club, that difference is so much greater! Now, magnify that by what we do as a Division here in south King County. Kiwanis is making a huge difference! We can move the analogy even further by thinking what an impact Kiwanis has here in the Pacific Northwest and moving even farther still….what an impact we have on individual lives world wide! How many people can say they have changed the world – Kiwanians can! YOU can!
I know this will be a great year here in Division 32 and I look forward to working with each of your clubs! Together we CAN change the world – one child and one community at a time!
- BE ATTENTIVE TO CLUB NEEDS/WANTS
- INCREASE MEMBERSHIP
- ONE NEW CLUB IN DIVISION
- MEMBER SATISFACTION SURVEY DONE IN EACH CLUB
- INCREASE EXISTING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- HOLD AT LEAST ONE NEW MEMBER LISTENING SESSION
- DIVISION WIDE SHOE DRIVE
- PROCEEDS TO BE SPLIT BETWEEN ELIMINATE & KCCP
- UPDATED CLUB SPEAKER LIST ON WEBSITE
- DIVISION WIDE KIWANIS ONE DAY
- COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE
- FACEBOOK PAGE
- PRINT MEDIA
- TWITTER ?
- QUALIFY AS A DISTINGUISHED DISTRICT
- TO ACHIEVE THIS WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER BY:
- SENDING REPORTS IN ON TIME
- OPENING A NEW CLUB
- INCREASING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Division 32 Lt. Governor
Black Diamond - Maple Valley
Greater Federal Way
Green River Valley Aktion Club
The Six Objects of Kiwanis
- To give Primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.